Wed, Nov 03|
AMCL Symposium 2021
You do not want to miss #AMCL2021, a live-virtual event for thought-leadership, innovation, and connection for the logistics and supply chain professional community. The Theme is Competition and the Logistician: Sustaining Innovation for the Naval Expeditionary Force.
Time & Location
Nov 03, 2021, 7:00 AM – Nov 05, 2021, 7:00 PM
About The Event
Complete your registration at https://www.amclsymposium.org/
The Association of Marine Corps Logisticians (AMCL) 2021 Symposium is a multi-day virtual event that will provide thought-leadership, innovation, and the ability to connect with logistics and supply chain professionals across the Marine Corps, Department of Defense (DoD), Industry, Small Business, and Academia. The objective of the Symposium is centered on logistics transformation to support the Marine Corps’ ability to fight and compete across the competition continuum in all areas. The AMCL 2021 Symposium’s professional development and networking opportunities will provide logisticians at all levels of leadership the knowledge to unleash their creativity to solve logistics and supply chain challenges.
The theme of the Symposium is Competition and the Logistician: Sustaining Innovation for the Naval Expeditionary Force. Supporting this theme are the convergence of three focus-area tracks: Investing in Marines, Re-Imagining Future Logistics, and Experimenting Forward.
The Symposium offers the following:
- Listen to keynote speakers from the Marine Corps, government, industry, and academia who will challenge, inform, and inspire you.
- Attend breakout sessions that target specific topics and offer insightful perspectives on Marines and the competition continuum, future logistics, and leadership and professional development.
- Participate in panel discussions to engage with senior leaders on logistics topics and career advice.
- Discover tangible solutions and logistics transformation efforts across the Marine Corps, joint force, government, and the National Security Innovation Base.
- Present, pitch, or demo your own innovative logistics solution to senior leaders.
- Explore the Virtual Exhibit Hall featuring organizations across the logistics innovation ecosystem and vendors showcasing the latest technology, capabilities, and services supporting the logistics community.
- Engage in networking opportunities with attendees to share products and services and the potential benefits to them.
The anticipated attendance for the Symposium is more than 800 leaders and professionals from across the broad logistics community. This includes both ground and aviation military logistics, combat service support specialists, officer and enlisted servicemen, Industry, small business, and Academia.